Firstly, i want to apologize for my lack of posting on Tuesday as i was very sick. However, now im feeling better and i thought i would make it up to you guys with a Spring Tag which i found on this lovely girl’s blog.
1. Favorite spring nail polish?
Right now, ive been keeping my nails plain with just a simple top coat on to prevent them from cracking. However my all-time favorite spring nail polish is a baby-blue nail polish, but i dont remember the name of it cause the label came off.
2. What is your must have lip color this spring?
Something bright, like a bright pink, to give a pop of color.
3. Favorite shoes?
Been loving my converse and ankle boots from Office.
4. What’s your favorite flower?
5. Favorite spring scarf or accessory?
I just recently got my Karma Necklace from Dogeared or my Wishbone necklace which is also from Dogeared. Ive been also loving my Gold watch from Gucci as ive been playing around with golds more this season.
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
Im always a big fan of color blocking. But im more excited about high waisted Jeans,shorts,skirts etc. Also, ive been loving experimenting with bright lip and eyeshadow colors.
7. Favorite spring candle?
My Vanilla flower candle from Urban Apothecary.
8. Favorite body spray or perfume for spring?
Victoria Secret’s Love is Heavenly. it just smells so good!!
9. What is spring like where you live?
I live in London and spring here has been cold, there was snow just a few days ago! But yesterday the weather rose to around 10 degrees (celsius) and it was sunny, so it was quite nice.
10. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
That summer is coming meaning more warm weathers. Oh and i love the long days and shorter nights because i feel like i can accomplish more during the day.
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Im always cleaning and looking for more organising way to sort my stuff.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
My spring break has just started and so far ive been ill and its been cold I dont really have any plans to go anywhere as i have a few assignments and some exams i need to study for.
Thanks for reading and i apologise again for not posting on Tuesday. A new review will be posted on Tuesday, so please remember to check it out!
Also, dont forget to follow this blog if you found my reviews/posts interesting or follow me on twitter to be updated when i upload another post. You can also follow me on instagram (@itslacour) to keep up with my daily mischiefs.
Till next Tuesday.
P.S I would love to see your reply to these answers, so comment or link me to your spring tag! 🙂
- 10 Spring Nail Polishes For Any Occasion (beautyhigh.com)
- I ♡ spring TAG| Lulu’s beauty spot (lulusbeautyspot.wordpress.com)